Tuesday, June 15, 2004

sTill dAy...

Yoz..nothing much happened today...Hmm, other than me making a trip to Emmanuel MS to return some sight-reading book that belonged to someone else...

Erh...managed to study 3/2 chapters today..and still going on very slowly...*sigh!*..Played around with my phone and tested its functions...Tried recording some songs onto my phone..which turned out rather fuzzy...Watched tv...Played the piano..

Hmm...Have the sudden urge to swim...Don't know why. Perhaps it's because it's the summer season...the Beaching period!

Haha..It really sounds like a good time to get my colours right and have fun in the sun..sea..sand....If Only..Too bad i'm stuck here in my room..Destined to mug for the remainding days of my holidays!...Guess the rest must be nodding with agreement...

Okay time to get back to serious work again..cya..

No comments: