Wednesday, June 16, 2004

iNTerEsTinG...

My friend just returned from Korea some days ago...and he bought me kimuchi!..Haha..rather amazed because i remembered him asking me what's famous in Korea before he left..and I said :"Erh..Kimuchi?"

Haha...So amusing!!..Looks like i'll have kimuchi for my meals soon!Drools...

It's another day of low productivity...barely a chapter of econs...Well nvm...shall pia later at night...*Determined!*..Yep..then after that reward myself with more soccer matches..Hahaha!

Was listening to all the songs jw and bin bong sent to me yesterday...damn nice.."Remember" was the best of course!...Troy theme leh...

And i am dying of cough and flu..tsk..sickening! Gotta get well before this Sunday!Having a great feast--red wine and Royce chocolates..can't possibly give them a miss!

Hmm..I guess that's all for the day...O..i love my new phone!

No comments: