Thursday, June 17, 2004

jUst kEep GoiNg!!

Yoz...Today quite productive..did 2 chapters of econs..But i'm still not done for the day...Haiz!

Went Hailing's hse to study...rather effective cuz there were many motivations to keep me going on...Haha..for every chapter..i rewarded myself with a packet of chocolate biscuit...Hehe..super yummy..Oya..and we were practically blasting Jay's music the whole day...from album four to album two...Great Enjoyment man..Jay rocks!

Well and of course...the best treat for the day was watching Kamikaze kaito Jeanne as well as erh some moon thingy animation..It's been a long long time since i watched Jap animation..Boo hoo hoo!..Reminds me o tou tou ai zhe ni comics..!..I want to read~~~!!

Hehe..gonna catch soccer real soon at 12!...England wor..cannot miss...and have to sms my jie mei at 230am..to watch the France match hwahha...SOCCER!!

K right now i better go finish what i'm supposed to accomplish for the day!Cya guys!

Oh..! Before i go!..Ne!! U better confess to me the person u miss!...Hiak hiak..kk i'm out!

No comments: