Saturday, June 12, 2004

BORING

It is yet another boring and unproductive day for me..haiz..wonder how am i going to complete my revision on time for the upcoming Mid year examinations...!

Erh ..wait...and i just realised that I am a day behind my blogging again...sian...Sorrypeeps..

Today (Or rather, yesterday)went out to study with Hailing at Changi Macdonals...

And it was all because my house was undergoing some mini renovation...repairing the toilet door..and knocking down some wall which initially was a window and making it a window again...how..fun ya..Haha

Haha! Anyway,initially i thought Hailing meant studying at Changi Airport's Macdonals.Heng i called her...and erm..(-.-")yes.. YES...she was the one who enlighthened me and told me tt..we were meeting at Bedok Mac and that there is ahem* NO MAcdonals in Changi Airport....>.
Haiz Yesh..call me blur or whatever...i admit that i am really Bai Wu Long...bAH!!!

Anyway, we had a tiring day trying to do some serious studying...when a middle-aged lady approached us for help...about some tax payment...(a weird lady though---realised i meet weird ppl whenever when i am with Hailing..Haha!)

After 6 ,we went shopping around Bedok area...and i found out that there were many new shops around...erm which were actually already opened more than a month ago...kk,I'm quite a failure i know..-.-"!

At night went makaning with my family at Park way food court!..The food were pretty good..especially the korean cuisine and you tiao!!..Yum..glad my Dad went to buy somemore for tmr's breakfast! YAY!...

Haha..Well,guess that's all for today...may tommorrow be a better day for me!!

No comments: