Friday, June 04, 2004

I AM DYING TO WATCH TROY!!!!

Gosh...this is my very first blog!!! * FIrewOrks!!!* Hiak Hiak Hiak! And all credit goes to Vanessa yeo!!! Thanks ne...fOr helping me create this blog!! Alright, alright, call me sua ku or anything you guys want la.. Haha but seriously, i've never kept an online diary like this man...(This explains why the need for the fireworks effect up there mah..hahaha!!)

Okie..hehe now i shall start...HMmm...YESH! I WANT TO WATCH TROY!!!!!!!!!!!...Tried twice and twice no tickets! Getting pek chek sia...especially when people like huiling, hailing, jasmine, jon, jia wei already watched the show...hehe but nvm..We're finally catching gona catch it on Monday!!..Haha Somehow Bin and i learnt our lesson...Yup!And so, this time we have decided to book the tickets instead...using bin niang's credit card! HOHOHO!! Yeah! Can't wait to catch the show and see Orly's toing toing hairdo!! hiak hiak hiak!! Yea! Alright shall end it off here! KK!I'm Out!!

1 comment:

^[Y|nA]^ said...

ah mahz..i home alone..damn lonely..come pei mi?hahhaa..anyway..i miss ya!=)