Tuesday, December 28, 2004

me back

Yes i am back!!! Eh...actually i was already back for 5 days la...Just that i was too sick to summon my fingers to work on the keyboard..Imagine puking more than 10 times...having a fever of 39 degree celcius..and having bodyaches throughout the whole taiwan trip!!...Well, but i still enjoyed my trip afterall...

Oh yes! To those people who have not eaten smelly beancurd before...you may want to think THRICE about trying it!!...IT STINKS LIKE POOP!!! I cannot believe that i actually put that thing into my mouth...Erh...risk-takers can go ahead...i'm not stopping you...just don't come and talk to me after eating the tofu...EWwerp..pui!! Taiwan is so like infested with smelly tofu la!

Now that i'm back...it's time for job hunting...will be going for the one that Wei wei and cherish introduced me...hmm..maybe going tomorrow...see see...Time for Ahmah's independence day!!!*Throws confetti*....

After watching yesterday's sad news about the Quake cum Tsunami disaster i had a weird dream about Singapore experiencing an earthquake and everyone was churned upside down...erh.....sounds more like in space huh..-.-" Hmm...hope the victims will rest in peace...

Alright time to end...
Chaozzz

No comments: