Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Now that i know~

-'Perhaps it was her fault...perhaps it was his fault...
Maybe it's all their fault...
Whatever it is ...it's time to put things behind everyone's mind and get on with life...'-

Today i was horrendously late once again...i guess only ne can tahan my this bad habit...Haha...Anyway, the Arts faculty talk was quite enriching...Just hope my results are good enough for me to get into my desired course...in NUS..*cross fingers*

Crashing SP on thursday w huiling...hope i wont be bored to death by her lectures haha...After that would have a class bbq at matt's house...that's all gona happen b4 my overseas trip!

Taiwan on Friday...this oncoming trip reminds me about one of the GP prelim papers that i did, which was about how one would expect to derive absolute happiness from a holiday... -.-"...i really hope i do.. :<

Oh ya...i just cut my hair...and i think i look like Ah zhi from "san shi feng yu lu" when she just got married to that austistic husband...Hehe...Gotta get wax real soon to tidy up that mess behind my head...!

K tired...
-retired-


No comments: