Saturday, December 04, 2004

wOw had this wonderful dream last night...I was a blonde-haired prince running through this beautiful castle...past this golden bridge where i could see from clearly, a glass house that kept a transparent grand piano...And the rain was pouring in like huge waves swirling over my head!...Beautiful ain't it..!!

Anyway, a while ago i was reading my media careers book...Super interesting...and in fact this book is spurring me on to pursue my dream career--Advertising!! It's really useful as it provides the background knowledge on the various advertising jobs available in the industry and what like of environment i would be expecting in that area...plus the prospects...level of responsibilities..skills necessary...tips on how to get the job and get through interviews...my rights in the job and information about signing a contract...so useful huh!!

Alright, that's for today!

Oh..and before i go! "I Dream" by Michael Fallon which was sung by sly and taufik in the Singapore idol is damn nice!...People who wants the song can come find me haha..but i only have the Sly version..which i think sounds nicer...whahaaha..k k bye!
(oh ya...if you ppl think that i had a typo error earlier above..let me repeat once again...i was a prince!)

No comments: