Thursday, December 16, 2004

body aches like shit..

*JANG JANG JANG JANG!!* Today i'm down with fever cuz haven been slping well...i bet everyone out there must be pulling their hair and screaming :" HOW CAN IT BE!!!" now, since it's already holidays and also because i am famous for being a PIG...I guess it's partly me sleeping late these few days and partly because of my ears...Still abit painful and i can't sleep properly at night...

Jie mei just called and concluded that i am chao suay...not a single class outing i've been..and today, a great chance for me to finally celebrate my freedom w class peeps *KA-POOFED* into the air just like that...Besides it will be difficult to get together again cuz many have already started working and the guys are entering the ns soon...

Had to ps huiling today too...feeling kinda bad...but will be meeting up with her to return her her camera which i borrowed for prom night..ya just hoping my body doesn't aches so much by then...

Shucks...my mum's playing Teresa Deng's hits again...!!! *Headache*

Anw...TIme for green bean soup...
CHAOZ!

No comments: