Tuesday, January 04, 2005

HI,WELCOME...CAN I HELP YOU?

To my dear readers: I HAVE STARTED WORK!!! Seriously...first few days really couldn't take it...damn tiring...at least now i'm more used to the odd timings...(afterall i've already experienced working from 10am to 11pm...like come on! i've seen the worst of it man...) Plus now the shop is having a sales promotion, the staffs are like so freaking busy...and "alleuia"...they have extended the sale to the 14th of jan...*sianz* Fortunately school has reopened...so we're not so busy nowadays...

Now here's my list of people to thank:

-Hailing, who was first to visit me!! And she even came with a chocolate!!..So sweet of her ya??*paiseh was busy so couldn't really talk to you*
-Ne, second on the list(she came to see me twice le wor!)~Haha...she even helped me promote to the lady man...thanks ah auntie!! And thanks for the surprise lunch visit and X'mas gift!
-My elder sister, who came with her bf(erm yes ne...my sister attached liao!!!!!!) to give me moral support and even waited until 11 plus to take cab home w me...and ya ps her bf hahaz*
-Bin niang!, came along as a surprise visit(with ne)!! So sweet of her to meet me for lunch..shy* even made me a hp pouch leh...wei da de mama!
-Huiling, who sms me to ask me how my work was coming along..*so touched!
-Mum,Dad and sec sis...who waited for me yesterday for like one over hour to knock off so we can all go home together!
-Cherish for intro-ing this job to me...Hehez...RBFC rox...
-Emeris who sms me almost everyday to tell me about the important stuff that i need to know so i don't get shortchanged...as well as the hottest news abt our shop!!
-Bamboo sister,min and peng, who asked me to jiayou...

...and yes! More to come!! (Huiling, Chia hui and Jess popping by tom!)

I meet really different people at my workplace


-one grouchy supervisor who is beginning to enjoy picking on me
-A manager who talks simply too much...
-one partially mentally unsound staff...that's wad i heard...but she seems okay to me though*
-one really nice and generous lady staff
-one guai and cheena girl
-the rest delinquents who are really nice ppl in fact!(Easy to get along with..and fun loving)
-funny accent customers
-customers who COMPLETELY cannot communicate with us...
-gan cheong customers
-highly destructive customers who loves digging and messing up my newly tidied clothes
-indecisive customers who just can't make up their mind
-customers who are unhappy with the shop's policy about not being able to call other branches to check sizes...
-vulgar customers who speaks hokkien..erm as in the whole family...( i had to converse with them in broken hokkien...)
-customers who stocks up piles and piles of clothes at the counter...(ahems which is v gd for us )
-customers who completely ignores my presence la...
-very polite and pleasant customers...

...erh actually the list goes on and on laa...

My branch plays the same old songs everyday..And the best thing it's all TECHNO!!!! Can you believe the ahmah surviving techno songs like for already 5 days?!?!?!?...I even had a nightmare throughout the night b4 about folding the children clothes and the bg music are those terrible and blasting techno songs!!...Damn scary...i woke up in sweat manz...

Whatever it is, me gonna tahan for one month! And i'll zao...hehez...pray that i get commission ya?
K..gtg...tired liao..Will blog soon i hope...

No comments: