Wednesday, July 19, 2006

he's done it again!

it must have been that i've not read a novel since ages.
Either that, or my dad is just plain...hmm..let's put it simply, Funny.

i was snuggling in my arm's chair, concentrating and focusing on the pages when my dad popped into my room

he meddled with the hp charger, looked over to me.

then he let out the most unbelievable comment, ever.

"Are you meditating?" he said to me.

ok.

i have no clue wadsoever as to how he managed to see that action in me.

was it my sitting posture? or was it my anchoredinthebookeyes?

i seriously do not know.

i suppose the best reason i can suggest is that he hasn't seen me reading for a long time.

i bet a thousand crows are flying across all your heads.

yes, yes.

that's so much for my dad's profound sense of humour.

No comments: