Thursday, July 13, 2006

bag of lazy bones.

darh. i just remembered my blog is half done. ahhh someone kick my butty and get me working!

yikes. speaking of butties, i eye-witnessed a thai trans stripping down to her-his lacy translucent undies yesterday.

it was a horrifying scene.
brrr.

i declared today an all-slack-day.
heart-2-heart chat and 38-ed with lao wong at her humble abode.

munched down 2 packets of cereal while planning timetables.
time spent wit that lady is always good.

la. these days the weather's looking exceptionally good for a dip.

ok i know i dun really sound coherent. i'm just typing what comes to mind.

zzz.

nothing else to say. this blog seems to be losing it's meaning.

haha ok maybe i should say it is only a good avenue for my rants during the examination period.

mehhh.

mehhhh.

mehhhhh.

ignore me.

No comments: