Friday, January 20, 2006

RAM-day for me!

Is today an auspicious day for ramming or wad?

ramming 1:

old pei pei dashes across the road when bus was approaching...and then "BANG!" ...it scared the shit outta me for 1 min. (was happily sitting at the window seat)
nope, old pei pei wasn't rammed. but it was close. he probably slamed his hands onto the back of the bus.

ramming 2:

strolling down orchard road after a happy lunch at Marche'. along came a reckless rider..er yes, on his bicycle. (singapore post, i saw). everyone was moving out of his way. but just as i was about to react, he rammed straight and hard into me, since he was cycling at such high speed. took me 1 min before i recovered from shock and exclaimed an "OUCH". seriously, i don't know if i should blame it on my slow reaction, or his inconsiderateness( this word exists, according to my oxford).

ramming 3:

was happily looking forward to sleep while walking home when a bunch of lunatic kids charged towards me. and yup, i was rammed, again, as much as you can guess. just imagine like 10 or more bowling balls rolling towards one standing pin and u can understand how horrifying an experience that was. and apparently they were trying to compete racing across the road. cold-stared at them for 1 min before i went off my way.

maybe it wasn't an auspicious day for ramming.
maybe it was just an INauspicious day for me!

PS: the "happy" and "1 min" thing was over emphasized for an effect la. haha

No comments: