Thursday, January 12, 2006

BRRR...

gahhhhh...i napped like 5 hours?!?! looks like i haven't much hope for sleeping tonight...
wells, but it was still nice to nuzzle under my blanket and hibernate in this nice weather (nice only for sleeping!)...and besides, i should just sleep all i want now, since it will be very soon when school picks up & such a luxurious life becomes a sin.

and ya, speaking of the lately (proned)rainy weather, i'm already beginning to miss the SUN...
it is not nice to wear damp clothes & wet shoes
it is not nice when you have to take an extra effort in walking lest any splashing
it is not nice to have to add more weight to your bag (umbrella)
and it's definitely not nice to have a chilled nose.

i've always wanted to ask about this song:

you are my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy
when skies are GREY...

can anybody tell me what that means? or did i get the lyrics wrong?
happy when skies are grey..?
doesnt make much sense to me!

anw, mini majong with the cranky and complicated family on tues was real fun...wished we could play more rounds...cos the novice me "hu-ed" like only twice while that ying xian de bin was silently winning almost every round?!

lala ok i shall hone on my majong skills soon and beat them till the flowers wilt and the water flows.

No comments: