Sunday, April 10, 2005

Yank it!

Bloody wisdom tooth...making my gum so sore i can't enjoy my food in PEACE! Asked my sister how long it would last and when she told me one week...my eye almost popped out...Asked my cousin how long hers lasted and when she told me one year...I shrieked...
Was expecting something close to a week...But...somehow...

Was thinking of getting a haircut again next week...together with my mum, cousin and sister...hiaks...some family excursion huh...! And tomorrow's RBFC's meeting for weekly report again...>.- ...

Just heard that my unborn cousin has some bowel congestion in her body...will need an operation immediately after her birth...Complicated and serious...Just hope the baby will be healthy...

Oh anyway, Bin and Ne shld have arrived S'pore already!..('u')

No comments: