Saturday, April 02, 2005

Summarized events for last week!

wOw...wad a week...Everything was such a rush for me that i had hardly any time to breathe! Well... Yes! I have finally completed my videoing...and that is after like only 13 hours of sleep in 3 days!!( hehe i have compensated it with 16 hours of sleep yesterday!)...The outcome was satisfying...except for the destruction caused by some uncoorperative files that were corrupted towards the last few seconds of the clip...Well...nevermind...at least it's just the last few seconds...

Many thanks to my second sis who helped my in the videoing despite her exams are approaching...! And also many thanks to Ne, cherish, Hailing and Huiling and many others who understood and forgave me when i PS them so many times and forgot to reply their sms-es...

Alright...now for some crappy incident that happened on a Thurday night...In the midst of my videoing...my elder sis called urgently for my sec sis and I to come to the kitchen...and guess wad happened....She broke almost 15 eggs while opening the fridge door!!...And yes...so the 3 of us went into action: Clear up the big mess before my mum sees it! We mopped the floor...cleaned the fridge...changed the plastic bag containing the watermelon cuz it was dripping wet with some yolk and white...fixed back the eggs tray...mopped the floor again cuz the whole kitchen smelt EGGY...

...Yea..so in the end we threw 8 eggs that were smashed and for the rest.....we ATE them...

Could you imagine at some wee hours 15 eggs were broken and 3 sisters began massive cleaning... cooking scrabbled eggs and burning the pot base... eating them...then scrubbing the pot base to remove all evidences?? My idiotic elder sister even proudly named this incident a series of unfortunate events...-.-" dotch....Haha...nevertheless it was a funny and to me it felt like we were 3 mischievous children again...

Oyes! Last week was my birthday..and i had my biggest surprise!! My Bday cake was Jay's FACE!! HWAHAAHHA...Well...so happy...it's all in my stomach now...! *Smitten*...And Bin and Ne gave me a super useful stuff...something GOOD.......a THUMBDRIVE!! :) Thanks...and thanks agn to Ne for the sake sushi treat...*slurps*

Tomorrow Ne and bin's gonna leave for NIPPON! Will be sending them off at night...HmppFf...hope the sakura flowers dont open for them...wAAHAHAHAa..! ( Bin will keel me for this...*hiaks!*)...Haha...okay okay..i mean i hope they'll enjoy themselves and have a safe trip...:)..REM my SOUVENIRS!!

No comments: