Saturday, April 16, 2005

My niang gave me a fright yesterday... All of a sudden some rumours about me getting fined for dl-ing music is going on...haha..well, you can say i'm popular..*Shy*...(Gee bet some ppl wan to bash me up now) ..Just to clear the air...NOthing of such is happening k! I am a law-abidding citizen k...hiak...

Anyway i just got another hair cut...w my mum and sis... :P My mum finally dyed her hair...and I paid for everyone's haircut! :) ...Gee..i feel like a great dotter...and sister man...Come on, praise me!

Tom will be watching Singapore film festival show: Tokyo Godfather with my cousin ...then we'll go KTV with the whole family...at Chinatown..for ah gong's bdae celebration...Happening sia...

Bin and Ne got me a sweet hp keychain from japan!...And lotsa LOLLIPOPS...( ^-^ )

No comments: