Thursday, October 28, 2004

SpookY...

Oh man...can't sleep and just heard some marbles falling above...*shivers*...And that's not all... after that came the sounding of some footsteps ...followed by a ball bouncing...gosh...freaky man...

Come to think of it, Halloween is like in just another 3 days...Hmm...and i think it's cool to be dressing up in your spooky outfit and joining in all the fun at some party that lasts throughout the night...Imagine kids going door to door saying " Trick or Treat?"

Hehe...hopefully...next year my family or friends would be more happening...Celebrate and have fun together...muhahaha...*grinz*

Okay okay...back to earth...today was a totally unproductive and sucky day for me.....Yes..spent 3/4 of my time in my room...studying?? Nope!...was swtiching on the aircon...then switching it off...then opening my windows....then closing them and oning the aircon again...tsk tsk...ANd yes...when night fell...i went for my marathon...

Tomorrow joinign peng min and chin to study...jia you ba...
Nights!

No comments: