Friday, October 15, 2004

Meridian the highest star in the sky

Today is the last day of school in Meridian! So sad...especially when they played some flashbacks that brought back many fond memories and a video on some teachers' last words that were so comical as well as touching...boo hooz...Mathani Naresh rocks!!...

Hehe...today chucky: A hamtaro...made me cry...
hahaz...sounds kinda stupid but...haha ya...
i think i cried because:
1) I am terrified of chucky...all thanks to matthew's hygience
2) I will miss all my classmates...and all our funky and crazy old days...
3) I was laughing very hard at the same time...until my tears welled up...( okay, i am not crazy)

Haha!! I think Odac rocks!...Really proud of the juniors... A cool structure they built on that patch of field!!! Gonna miss them too...

Lala...time for blog hopping whahaa...
laters...

No comments: