Saturday, October 23, 2004

I WANT TO SLEEP!!!!

Yea man people look at the time i blogged...2.50 am...and yes...i'm having insomia once again...Sigh...Very very tired mentally and physically...but just can't fall asleep...That's y i'm here...

Lala...too bored...everyone's sleeping...and can't do my work now cuz if i do...i can't study in my room cuz my sisters are sleeping...and if i study outside my mum's gonna chase me off to bed again...

Yesterday was with hailing and huiling at bedok CC...though didn't really accomplish much despite sitting at the same old position for at least 4-5 hours...i enjoyed their company...it's been a long time since we met up...and tok so much rubbish...and bully huiling hiak hiak*...and i know u miss me alot la huiling..shy*

Anyway, after the three of us got chased out of the study room cuz we're all not members...we headed up to huiling's house for slacking time...Her house is a damn desirable place to slack man...in that cosy study room of hers...We managed to catch up with one another about the recent happenings and ...and most importantly managed to flip through the latest issue of seventeen's magazine and talk about prom dresses...Come to think of it...RBFC members have already custom made theirs...even my jie mei has decided on his outfit liao...Well the ahmah will always be the ahmah...after A's!..Heck for now...heh...

A's approaching...and studies going on so slowly...sigh...please let me fall asleep...
Tommorrow tution at 3pm...hope boon en will not be late...*cross fingers*...
Alright time to blog hop...

No comments: