Saturday, April 01, 2006

hilarious hilarious!

This is the Ultimate Joke of the day!!

i woke, and was greeted by this alarming SMS in the late morning...

aunt shally: i fell down just now in the toilet n broke my front tooth. i trip over the step.. Very shy!

me: omg!! so serious! u ok?? Is it chipped or the whole tooth came out?!

aunt shally: HAHAH! APRIL'S FOOl! i like the way u asked! very gd! so sweet of u!

me: O.0" wad the...i should have known...

aunt shally: this morning i told everyone i have tummy ache and i told jo (her son) i sprained my ankle, but they all saw thru my trick : (

me: no wonder u sound super happy to have tricked me la!

(Here comes the best part!)

aunt shally: i think jim ( my uncle) is trying to trick me. he told me dat jo peed in his pants in science centre when i told him about my tooth...

me:

-_____-""""""""""""""""""

damn corny family!!

hahahahaaha!!

No comments: