Monday, December 19, 2005

manga world.

been cooping at home reading fruits baskets..! been a long long long three years since i last touched mangas...Anw, it a really nice and sweet story. an innocent plot, with lots of corny-hilarious parts and many important lessons that can be learnt, well, to me at least. and i'm already at bk 7! another 11 more bks and i'll be left with nothing to read. gotta read slower....go slow, go slow. nehmind mb when i'm done, i can borrow tou tou from ah hai...hiak( ah hai are u reading this already??? *hint hint*)

anw my right eye feels like it was being punched. dont know why it's hurting quite a bit today. and seriously i dont see any reason why it should hurt, well, unless my sis did punch me in her sleep last night. asked her just now and she retorted that the chances of me punching her is way much higher. oops. hee ok fine then.

kk i think i'll return back to reading my mangas. tee hee. so blissful.

No comments: