Tuesday, November 29, 2005

IT'S OVER!

GASP! At long last...the examinations are over...it's been a chore living these few weeks, gnawing and chewing on coursepacks that are totally distasteful and so not for human's consumption...i think out of the 10 times i read...8 times i fall asleep...sigh. maybe i should just go for some yoga lessons to learn how to focus on my mind and concentration.ha. erh.. mb not...i can't imagine myself doing those funny funny actions *recalls mr quah* ...

Anyway, was doing last paper...which was kind of screwed up...i studied them and they came out...but i just couldnt write alot o shit things out...was stoning and on the verge of falling asleep...and guess wad, the best thing was that the questions were easier than the past years...and i actually spotted them...but i couldnt do them...sigh...and the girl beside me actually wrote on two booklets and left half an hour earlier before everyone. i think i can only blame myself for having such a slow-processing mind. i'm serious..i take ages to read a reading or a novel ( i'm not like jiat KANG tang who can read 3 books in less than 4 days)...and i take millions of years to churn out one frigging essay...i'm such a slow poke i can't stand myself sometimes...

SIGH...well nevermind...it's all over...shall not brood over examinations.

Shall brood on...my zits...yes they are popping all over my face. hurhur...i'm exaggerating. They're on my left cheek...they better subside in like 4 days or i'll start ka jiao-ing them.
And i think i look like a pale walking zombie with one of the messiest hair around...it's all the doings of the damn examinations...screw the examinations! Shall go get a hair cut and start exercising...i need a healthier lifestyle...oh yes and TANNING! erh..though it's kinda like the monsoon season now...*ahems* putting my geography to good use k...haha..hey, do not "DUH!" me...i'm sure some people do not know okay.

Hmm lotsa upcoming plans ahead...too many and i'm too lazy to list...

Gonna meet tseling :) ..can't wait...the last time i saw her was in March or April i think! Didn't forget my potter date with her...apparently it was set after the screening of the previous potter movie (which was last yr) cuz she was complaining that i didn't watch it with her...hiak hiak...i'm so proud of myself for keeping this promise...hee

Erh...wanted to type about something else...but i suddenly lost my trail of thoughts. Hmm mb it's a sign for me to go take a nap now...
i shall PIA my televsion later...
yippie! this is life!

No comments: