Monday, October 24, 2005

Talent Time?

if jay comes, i'm so gonna pon lecture!!! confirm!!
call me crazy or wadeva, i just can't help feeling high over Jay!
I bet bin and the two hls...hmm maybe 3, if i plus my sis...can totally understand my excitment!!

My mum made pineapple tarts...and i can stop popping them into my mouth...cuz they really taste yummy...wonder if one day i will become a great cook, just like her...( NO ROLLING EYES PPL!!) ...Oh! and i just realised pineapples taste great with meiji fresh milk!...oooo HEAVENLY!

Oh i tried picking up the guitar and playing a song... but it got so exasperating! Cuz 1) i still can't get some chords 2) my strumming sucks...it breaks...3) i assumed that plucking was damn easy...but i was so so wrong! ...darn...and it took me like 1 hour to try get to play one freaking song...which actually sounds so pathetic no one could make out wad the sam hill i was playing! hais...NO TALENT NO TIME!...arghhh...shall commit more time to it after exams...tsk tsk...!!


Yippie...tmr's last lessons for guitar...kinda sad! oops...Yippie doesnt go with Sad...Yikes i'm mad! Hey it Rhymes!! HAHahaha..

k...projecting time...ciaozz!

No comments: