Monday, October 31, 2005

me.smart kid

HAHAHA...i passed my BBT TRIAL!!! that sissy can get ready to empty his pocket real soon cuz i'll make sure i'll pass the actual test too...HAHAHAHA! who says you must study it one week before the test! and to my pop...who says i must mug even before registering the test.. i just proved you wrong! HAHAHAHA!

Hmm, k i better stop it before people get really irritated with me and want to slap me now haha!
Just did it for the effect. Just wanted to sound pro. Just felt like i needed to brag a little...hey you...a Basic test is still a test okay.

Got Jay's poster today...think it's my 5th Jay poster...and he was on television today...!interested peeps can catch it again at 11pm tonight on SCV channel 54...hurhur...i shall not say anymore lest ppl who dont give a damn abt Jay gets turned off and start thinking: not Jay again?!

think angie's a real cool kid...haha she makes her own clothes...like elves do. erh k ...or was it shoes that elves made...oh wadeva. She's just cool!

hmm exams are approaching...i wonder why i still have so much time to sleep, slack and blog...weird. Induce some kind of motivation in me, somebody!

No comments: