Sunday, June 05, 2005

Yes laugh at me...I was infected with the FCF the very next day after i blogged...

It was terrible to be running a fever, coughing and having flu at the same time...Macham some COMBO lucky draw...or shld i say...mai yi song er( Buy one get 2 free)...Hey...doesn't this matches completely to what we're experiencing during this season of the Great Singapore Sales...??

Haha Okay sounds lame...

And how did i survive these 5 days of torture??

Basically...I've been living on porridge...and everything i put into my mouth was tasteless...appetite fell drastically...whole body ached and all i did was sleep watch TV sleep...

SO BORING that it makes me wonder how am i suppose to stay alive at home after i quit my job...

Oh yes i forgot to include my poor mouth...it's got sores on it...doctor says it's HERPES...gross huh...nono it's not thoooossse herpes u read on magazines where all the girls complain that after they aiyer aiyer with their bfs they get herpes on their PteP...( if u still do not know, i'm trying to be discrete here!) Mine is virus infection due to a bad cold...yea so it's DIFFERENT...erhhh geddit? Ya basically i kena hui rong already...wahaahha...dun laugh when u guys see meee...

...k la ttz about it...
O and thanks to those who wished me speedy recovery!

No comments: