Sunday, November 28, 2004

Hais...just kena marah by my dad...over some passport renewal thing... So diaoz...It's as if it's my fault that my passport has expired...sian...I think if i tell him about the Shanghai trip he will just explode..hais...basing on how he just exploded on such a minute thing...*shakes head*
Anyway, gonna take a photo and send in for passport renewal after the rain has stopped...

Perhaps becoming a more independent girl will help me break through this...

Well sadness aside...I saw JAY yesterday!!!! He is so damn SHUAI!!...WAaaa.aaaa...and the whole indoor stadium was like super high...and Onz...Jay simply rocks!! He played his pinkish piano and the fingers were like WOAHH...!!! My sister and I were screaming like crazy...hmm..come to think of it..i think i've never gone that crazy before...But the feeling was great!!! Will be looking forward to his next concert...! Confirm gonna buy the front row seats...cuz yesterday he kept facing the East and West stadium...and he looked quite tiny from my seat..!

The best thing that happened was that i saw him leaving the stadium!!! And he waved!! From his car!! *Smittened*... Couldn't sleep at night because of that haha...

And yesterday after concert, my da jie came to pick us up and we went for dinner at 85 market!!...Had my stingray and ba chor mee...Yum...that was like at 1.30am...stun bo...!

K la...shall not make people like VANESSA jealous anymore...haha...Till now...i am

Ahmah...
Arden fan of JAY!


No comments: