Friday, November 05, 2004

The freaking laptop just played me out...Now have to retype everything again...Okay here it goes...

I think my hair is going more and more hay-wired each day...just look at the mess...Of cuz i know only niang will understand perfectly my agony...cuz we share those genes...shobs*!

Anyway, yesterday i met jasmine, my first 3 months jie mei in KFC! She definitely looked very different...so brightened up and refreshed looking because of..ahem ahem* ..Haha shall not be too explicit...haha..Anyway her great changes ranged from her new bangs...slimmer figure...fair and rosy skin..( and can u actually believe she's from ODAC?!) and hey hey!...Drum rolls...A Beatiful set of teeth!...She finally got those braces out...i remembered her telling me that she had them on for at least 9 years...Scary huh! All in all...she looks like a gorgeous babe to me *...kk ahmah dun stray...whhahaha..just kidding!

And also for the first time...we hear cherish say she can't finish her cheese fries!!!..CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? ( Yuan lei's voice)...Haha...Cheers Cherish!!...Looks like you have trained hard for the coming prom..!! After that we all went to visit the sick and poor ole Michael...who stayed in a ward surrounded by all the ah peks..and uncles...Can really understand how bored he feels...Even i can't stand living there...for a day haha..
not to mention 3 weeks? Opps..Haha..!

Anyway after leaving the hospital...Ne, emeris, cherish chin and I created a " scary video" via cherish's and ne's handphone...i think i really have potential to star in horror flicks man...Any one needs an actress??Hehe..

Anyway...that's all...Gp's fine...and i hope the coming maths paper will not fail me too!
Jia you!...till now...
I'm Ahmah from RBFC!

No comments: