Sunday, September 05, 2004

yAy...Gp's over...that's one down...
Passage was definitely more reader-friendly this time...
Haha...and my great determination and hopes to complete the paper on time has once again been dashed!
As usual...pen downs after my argument for passage A...
Always stuck there...
If only time could stop...for me..

...
zzz...
Was just about to type out something inspirational...
when my trail of thoughts was broken...
by my sister's sleep talking...
-.-

Aiya...today supposed to makan with classmates...and extra Nelson...(learnt from ne)
then something happened...
So didn't make it in the end...
Anyway...
I was sure everyone in the family thought i was wrong...
Hmm...but didn't retaliate since i know it would be useless to explain...
...ahmah screams...
"INJUSTICE!"
hehe...okay feeling better now...

Recently had a sweet dream...
Hmm..but this means it will not happen in real life
bOO...hOO

Tommorrow Physics tution...
Jia you ahmah...
& friends..!






No comments: