Thursday, September 30, 2004

My sister gave me a stress reliever toy that looks like an egg plant (This is when Emeris's eyes sparkles---even though it is green and not purple...and cherish heaves a sigh of relieve! Haha!)
Rather cute..shall bring to school and show it to my classmates tomorrow...I'm sure we all need it to reduce our stress level now that the A's are approaching... barely within two months...

The four-sixers are having a class gathering at Bugis tmr evening... Mr "Robbie William" is leaving Singapore for good...! Sobs...Blame it on the fast pace and stressful society we're living in...Haiz...and comparing Singapore and New Zealand, i'm sure we all understand that...Whatever it is, i'm sure Mr Robb be very much missed by everyone of us...A great teacher he was!

Went home with bin yesterday! Been a long time since we travelled home together...Haha...enjoyed her company man...*shy*

And right now, I'm still waiting for Cherish to come online to show me her prom dress...Haha...wonder if she's taking her nap now?

Okie that's all for today!

No comments: