Friday, September 29, 2006

alienana speaks

i've been lazy 'bt everything. i've never been enthu 'bt anything. O! let me melt and seep into the ground ..

erm. ok it's friday and i've not done much. nope, not even 40% of what i declared i must do.

GAH. heck. at least i got started wit my most headache assignment. special thanks to you.

it made me realised that life is all about connections..

and i detest it.

superficiality just takes over you when you need someone's help. It happens, at least to me.

and i realised how selfish and ugly i was.

ok, too serious.

i'm just thinking aloud here. not a sign of depression.. or anything close to that.

let's change to a gossip-ier topic.*grins*

berry's into some peach flower trouble...and she's accusing me of watching all the fun while she bears the consequences.

peach and berry. doesn't sound too bad ya?

so will they bear (cross-breed)fruits or will she bear the consequences?

stay tuned.

No comments: