Tuesday, September 27, 2005

i'm a bum.

i have no wadsoever intention of moving my butt now. it's late, i'm still msn-ing, school's at 10 tmr, but i just feel so lazy to move. the thought of having to pack my bag irks me. questions like what things to put in my bag, should i bring materials to study socio test, what to do for geog proj and why are some people just so childish are running through my mind. speaking of socio test, i really wonder if i am adequately prepared for it. yes i'm done with most of my readings and going through of lecture notes. but i just somehow feel very uneasy, like i haven't read in detail or enough yet.and i've got this (bloody)feeling that i'm gonna have a totally blank,constipated mind, and i'm gonna be writing in the most unsociological sense possible, and i'm gonna have no time to complete it. argh. help me. darn. gonna be 2 am soon. guess i have to end here cuz i dun wana be late and keep bin waiting too long tmr.i think the only thing i'm looking forward to is guitar lessons. sigh.

No comments: