Tuesday, May 10, 2005

smack my face!

Baby Shera is OUT! Yes...someday i will post her photo up here...She sooo cute...and she's got those curly hair just like meeee when i was born...And i can't believe i'm 19 years older than my cousin...Just think: when she's 10 i'm like...aaaaaahhh...close to THIRTY! The horrors of aging...

Something to announce: Ahmah is getting FATTER...Yea...and i think i am going to jian fei...Please don't faint ppl...hehe...ah ne remember to jio me exercise k...
Working at IRAS is making me fat...and quoting from our manager, he says that he realises the same trend in all TCOs working at IRAS: They just can't stop eating...Yes...now you see the reason...Hiaks...

I think i want to cut hair again...just slap me...i just cut it 2 wks ago...

OO I've got a tumour-ed Ear loop...ear infection!

Lovers in Paris rocks...1. Funny 2. Qizhu's charming smile 3. Xiu he's dashing face...Drools..

Braces soon...GEEEEEE...wait till i'm not feeling so lazy to go for a dental checkup...

Let me get NTU ADM...*Prays*

No comments: