Sunday, August 01, 2004

Blessed to be part of the big family...

I love my family...
Yep...
..it was yet another enjoyable family gathering for my big family...
Thai aunt flew over for a visit in Singapore
and she's currently putting up at grandparents' place...
Dinner at liang kee restaurant...had almost 2 bowls of rice...

After dinner everyone went grandparents' house to slack and chat
Liwen, jo, shanice lyn and i went upstairs to play badminton in my late uncle's room...
Damn fun and crazy...felt like we were big ungrown kids...

Oh...and i saw this gargantuan looking snail in the garden...
reminded me of the good old days when Liwen, lyn and i tried all means and ways to wipe them out...
with sadistic methods like..ridding over them with a bike...and tossing salt over them...and watching them foam...
I thought these were already crazy enough...until jo told me how he tried drowning them in lotion water...and how he push them back into the water as they tried struggling out...and also how he threw them onto walls...poor snails..
And ya..i thought i was sadistic...looks like jo has surpassed me in that...

Envious of shanice...her hair is so beautifully long and silky..and the waves sets in so right...
the little princess in my heart...

Yea...i love my family...
8 August would be having another gathering..
Wanton noodle as our theme...for dinner...



No comments: